Entrinsik Showcases Upcoming Release of Informer 5 at Gartner's Data & Analytics Summit 2017
Entrinsik announced it will showcase Informer 5 at the upcoming Gartner's Data & Analytics Summit at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
Entrinsik will be demonstrating how Informer's extensible architecture and modern intuitive user interface combine to create the most customizable, enterprise-ready data discovery platform on the market. Informer 5 is scalable and flexible for large deployments, while ensuring fast performance for governed user analysis and interactive exploration.
Throughout the Summit, Entrinsik welcomes the opportunity to meet you in person at booth #805 to discuss your business needs and how Informer can help your organization address data analysis requirements. As a sponsor of the event we are bringing some of our best data experts and leaders to meet with you to discuss how data & analytics can be your most powerful catalysts for change.
This year's agenda features 8 tracks covering your biggest data and analytics challenges and priorities.
- Leadership and Organization: Build The Data-Centric Team
- Business Outcomes and Strategy: Realize The Value
- Master Data Management: Curate Your Most Critical Data Assets
- Analytics For All: Reshape The Entire Enterprise
- Governance: Maximize Leverage and Control Chaos
- Architecture and Technology: Modernize The Foundation
- Advanced Capabilities: Be Sophisticated and Precise
- Innovation: Explore New Frontiers
"Entrinsik is pleased to be supporting Gartner's Data & Analytics Summit," said Entrinsik President and CEO, Doug Leupen. "The Summit will offer an excellent educational opportunity, with seminars from BI industry thought leaders and Gartner analysts. We are especially excited about the Gartner BI Bakeoff where we'll be able to show exactly how Informer's agility, power and extensibility can help organizations use data to streamline operations and identify opportunities to grow."