Revelation Software release OpenInsight 10.0.5
Revelation Software release OpenInsight 10.0.5. The following are some the enhancements provided:
- COMBOBOX object
- LISTBOX object
- TREELISTBOX object
- Added trigger control as an index to the SAVEWARN property
- Identify the triggering control when processing the SAVEWARNINFO SYSMSG event.
- Added SAVEWARN method to SetDebugger call
- Added PSEF_OVERRIDE_FORCE flag to reflected events that aren't forced by the PS
- Optimized GOTFOCUSVALUE and PREVCELLPOS processing for data validation.
- Added MOVE, OFFSET methods.
- Updated Eval command to use REV_COMPILER_MAIN
- Added "LE" method for listing Repository entities
- Increased depth of comment box
- Trim/Sort functions EditTable before saving, updated TrimOptions
- Added Event Configuration dialog
- Added external IDE broadcast message handler
- Updated progress dialog for rebuilding System Indexes
- Added RELOADMRU method to the IDE config proc.
- Added images to menu items
- Implemented BYTE SAFEARRAY processing for OleGetProperty
- Added new routine RTI_CREATE_USER_DETAILS to expose all values needed for user creation/modification in new authentication system
- When updating OpenInsight license (via Settings/Application Settings in IDE), allow for entry of auth code with new serial number (after confirmation) to change system serial number
- Speed improvements across all indexing routines
- Integrate OI indexing updates with AREV64 routines
- Better notification and updates to IDE, including reduced frequency of yields
- Additional support for non-zero cursors
- Updated OIPI.Net for better high-dpi support
- Improved OIPI and OIPI.Net performance on repeated GET_PRINTER("INFO") calls