Revelation Software release OpenInsight 10.0.6
OpenInsight 10.0.6 was released on April 11, 2019. Here's what's new:
- Optimized page swap rendering
- Implemented PAGESWAPRENDERMODE property for paging components
- Implemented REPAINT method
- Added Repaint parameter to the INVALIDATE method
- Removed "inherited event" processing
- Added RDW_FRAME when setting REDRAW back to TRUE$
- Implemented Relative time specifiers for VALUE-based properties
- Implemented READPREV method
- Improved performance by reducing redundant output (for duplicate events and classes)
- Added new event "classlink" for optimization (used for example with a whole table of links or buttons so that there's only a single function that gets called to act on the click, based on a class name )
O4W Form Wizard
- Changed to use new optimized classclick event instead of individual qualifyevents on icon buttons
- Added ability to specify foreground and background colors on search results page
O4W Report Wizard
- Changed to use new optimized classclick event instead of individual qualifyevents when called as multiselect popup
Lock Manager (OI Console)
- Changed to use new classclick event
Banded Report Writer (BRW)
- Added support for SYSDICT items. Example code added to supplied RTI_BRW_SUPPORT example routine.
- New routine to optimize multiple sequential SELECT statements, when issued either to local OI system or backend BFS.
- Subroutine accepts a series of SELECT statements (@fm delimited), determines if local or server selects, runs the statements as a block, and returns the final set of keys as an active select list.
- Currently implemented for OI, D3, QM hosts.