Zumasys Releases QM 3.4-17 has been Released
Release 3.4-17 of the QM Multivalue Database is now available for download from the Zumasys web site.
- Dictionary I-type item expressions can now use the syntax where a value is followed by a format string with no intervening operator.
- The SAVE.LIST and GET.LIST commands now support use of a multifile.
- QMBasic class modules may now include initialisation values for private and public variables.
- The QMBasic MERGELIST() function now has an additive mode key value to specify that the supplied lists are not in sorted order. This does not affect the MERGE.LIST command.
- Two new keys for the QMBasic SYSTEM() function have been added. Key 1081 returns the current time in milliseconds from 1 January 1970 UTC. Key 1082 returns the time of day as milliseconds since midnight in the user's time zone.
- The !MULTISORT() subroutine provides a way to sort a set of related field mark delimited lists.
- The user written subroutine called by the WEBSVC command now has an optional new argument to pass additional data about the connection.
- Process dump files now include the operating system environment variables.