Zumasys releases 25-prewritten reports for MVDashboard
Companies need the ability to produce quick and easy web-based dashboards that can be implemented in an afternoon - not the months of planning and training - so Zumasys has provided prewritten reports for MVDashboard.
MV Dashboard is an internal PICK web server that Zumasys originally licensed from Sierra Bravo/Nerdery. The reports designed to work with just 5 parameters set as to-files where the data exists in your PICK application - and MV Dashboard starts generating simple charts and graphs with no other dependencies.
The reports available are:
- Average AR Aging by Year
- Past Years AR Aging
- Average Days by Year
- Average Days Last 12 Months
- Average Days by Month 2019, 2018 & 2017
- Top 50 customers by amount owed and days due
- Customer Significant Increases - compares average days over the past 3 months compared to overall average.
- MTD Sales
- YTD Sales
- Year to Year Sales and GP
- Year to Year Margin Percent
- Year to Year Sales by Month
- Year to Year GP by Month
MV Dashboard runs on Universe, Unidata, D3, jBASE and OpenQM and it is free for a 1-user configuration.