F.W. Davison Partners with Entrinsik to Integrate Informer Reporting Within its HRPyramid Web Edition Solution
Entrinsik , Inc., provider of leading-edge database reporting solutions for the IBM UniData ® and UniVerse ® (U2) family of database products, and F.W. Davison & Company, developer of high performance software solutions for the PEO and HRO industry, recently announced general availability of Informer Web Reporting for their popular hosted version of HR Pyramid. Informer is already a popular reporting solution for F.W. Davison's non-hosted HR Pyramid customers. Entrinsik partners with a number of multivalue solution providers like F.W. Davison, to integrate Informer as a real-time, interactive, web-based reporting tool for their package offering.
The hosted HRPyramid Web Edition integrates Informer Reporting software to deliver all the robust functionality of a non-hosted solution without the cost and hassle of building and maintaining a computing infrastructure. Informer is embedded within the HRPyramid Web Edition application and utilizes the security settings within Web Edition to manage reporting access.
"The integration of these two packages provides HRPyramid users the real-time reporting functionality of Informer without any fear of accessing unauthorized data," said Scott Hastings, CEO of F.W. Davison. "Embedding Informer enables our HRPyramid customers to deliver a feature-rich, secure, intuitive web reporting solution to their clients. We are very excited to bring Informer reporting capabilities to our hosted customers."
By offering Informer as an ASP solution, F.W. Davison customers realize several key benefits:
- Shorter Application Cycles - all users are updated with the latest and greatest versions of the software all at once
- Premium Application Availability - with the reduction of IT overhead, best-of-class applications are suddenly within grasp for PEO's with limited resources.
- Improved Performance - leverage best IT practices for superior levels of availability, security, backup, disaster recovery, and help desk (shadowing).
- Financial Predictability - with a flat subscription fee, the overall expenditures for hardware, applications and management can be reduced 30 to 60 percent.
- Reduced Risk - with no capital expenditure on software, hardware, and IT personnel, PEOs can easily test software in their own environment
"Our partnership with F.W. Davison demonstrates Informer 's ability to be used as a privately-labeled OEM reporting tool to deliver significant added value, says Doug Leupen, President of Entrinsik . "HRPyramid users now have a scalable, cost-effective reporting solution to securely access critical information anytime, anywhere via the Web".