BlueFinity Announces One Day Technical Seminar: Make Microsoft Work for MultiValue
After the success of last year's seminars in California, Florida and London, BlueFinity International is pleased to announce a new event which will take place at the Westin Westminster Hotel in Denver, Colorado on March 27, 2009.
'Make Microsoft Work for MultiValue' is a one day technical seminar aimed at MultiValue developers who need to create .NET applications, whether the need is to enhance current applications or to build completely new ones. The event will s howcase how BlueFinity 's products enable developers on any MultiValue platform to take advantage of the latest Microsoft technologies.
BlueFinity International has delivered a series of products offering superb programmer productivity along with components encompassing feature rich, business application centric functionality to the MultiValue community. Its flagship product - mv.NET – is a comprehensive solution for developers wishing to access MultiValue databases from within Microsoft's .NET environment. mv.NET 's seamless integration with Visual Studio provides a potent rapid application development environment fine tuned to the MultiValue developer.
"Microsoft .NET is an immense opportunity for the MultiValue community," explains David Cooper, Lead Developer at BlueFinity and the seminar's main speaker. "It is a technology which will allow MultiValue developers to do great things in the application user interface and middle tiers. This combined with mv.NET will allow them to retain all of the unique functionality provided by the MultiValue database model and deliver applications to a hugely increased user market."
More recent additions to the BlueFinity product suite include mv.RSDC and mv.SSIS which enable MultiValue integration with Microsoft's SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS ) products. By providing a tight, seamless and natural extension to the standard SSIS and SSRS environments, these products enable SQL Server-based capabilities within a MultiValue environment and open up the entire SQL Server set of tools and utilities to MultiValue database users.
On the Agenda
- High level product overview: a walk through BlueFinity technology including live examples and insight into how this technology can by applied to your specific environment
- Live demonstrations: creating a MultiValue-based .NET application from scratch, moving MultiValue data into MS SQL Server, generating reports with MS Reporting Services from MultiValue sources…and more!
- .NET development tips techniques: a range of development techniques using mv.NET aimed at both rich-client and web application developers faced with the challenge of creating MultiValue database-linked business solutions.
- Roadmap future directions: learn about the future direction and applicability of BlueFinity and Microsoft technologies and how these will affect your development challenges in the short, medium and long term.
- Case studies: hear from users whose mv.NET applications are operationally deployed
- Extensive question and answer session with the BlueFinity team.
BlueFinity products provide the developer with the greatest flexibility to ensure that applications can be deployed across the widest range of databases; they are currently available on D3 , jBASE , mvBASE , Reality, Power95, QM , UniData , UniVerse and UniVision and others by request.
Additional information is available now on the BlueFinity website. Space is limited - ensure your place by registering today. A discounted rate is available for those attending the International Spectrum MultiValue Conference.