D3 NT 7.5.5 has been released
TigerLogic is pleased to announce the general availability of D3 NT 7.5.5 for the Windows platform. This version of D3 is the result of a collaborative effort between our customers and TigerLogic's Product Development, Customer Service and Quality Assurance teams.
This latest release of D3 NT is supported on the following O/S platforms: Windows XP (32bit & 64bit), Windows Server 2003 (32bit & 64bit), Windows Vista (32bit & 64bit), and Windows Server 2008 (32bit and 64bit). Note that the Home or Starter versions of these O/S platforms are not supported.
New in D3 NT 7.5.5
- Added a "FlashBASIC" command with (n and (f options to enable or disable FlashBASIC runtime, respectively. When disabled, runtime will execute the non-flashed BASIC object code.
- Enhanced the list-errors utility to display secondary error information when available, particularly on Remote Transmission Errors.
- Added an optional command parameter to the check.pib utility to allow capturing of data without the user interface. Command parameters include SUMMARY, LOCK, WHERE, SPOOLER, RUNNING and ALL.
- Enhanced the coldstart routines so that if a recurring job that was spawned by the background processor is interrupted by a shutdown, the job will be properly re-queued upon system restart.
- Added owner information to the list-lockq report for processes waiting on
a group lock.
- Enhanced the stability of OSFI.
- Enhanced the stability of the File Resizing threads and restart of those threads when rebooting the D3 system.