Universal Driver Heavy 4.7 To Be Released
The Revelation Universal Driver Heavy (UDH) v.4.7 is expected to be released in January 2013. The UDH is client/server software designed to allow real time mirroring of your Revelation linear hash data. The UDH 4.7 will address the following issues:
- Speed improvements on refreshing a list of record locks when a large number of tables are active.
- 64-bit compatibility for the UDH Manager.
- The ability to change the service state with revcmd.exe from a batch script while the UDH Manager is open.
- Fixes spurious SSP247 messages from appearing on the server console while the UDH Manager is open.
- Fixes special condition bug that caused the service to orphan journal files.
Upgrades from existing versions of the UDH to the 4.7 release will be free of charge.