mvBase 3.1.2 available for Windows 8 and Server 2012
mvBase 3.1.2 which runs on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 is now available.
Patches and Enhancements:
- Extend workspace as necessary when compiling a BASIC program.
- Corrected a problem in BASIC runtime initialization.
- Corrected a problem with RETURNING processing when used with a REWIND
- Corrected a problem in EXTRACT processing when the same attribute is referenced
consecutively and is > 32767.
- Corrected a problem with stack management that caused an abort when a
subroutine is called with too few parameters.
- Corrected a problem where the U50BB user exit corrupts elements used by INFO/
- Ensure that the dictionary D ptr is deleted when unable to create the data D ptr.
- Corrected an initialization error in B correlatives that resulted in trig functions
returning incorrect results.
- Corrected a problem with control break totals processing. Corrected a problem
with pagination when output is directed to a print job.
- Corrected a problem that caused a printer to abort when doing alignment.
- Changed system boot to clear the NAMED-COMMON file.