Print Wizard 4.1 Released
Rasmussen Software is happy to usher version 4.1 of Print Wizard out the door. It's more robust, more thorough, and more amenable to problem-free installation. It can take more kinds of PDF files as input, and it produces smaller PDF files as output. And it has some significant new and improved features, including:
- Spool Wizard, a new program for managing print jobs after they go to the Windows print spooler.
- On-screen document signing, for use on new Windows tablets.
- Print masking and modification of existing print jobs, including PDF files.
- Emulation of Okidata, Epson, and IBM dot matrix printers.
- Archiving, allowing you to keep organized PDF archives of jobs you have printed.