Entrinsik Announces of the 2013 Informer BI Use Case Awards
After judging many excellent submissions, Entrinsik has chosen the winners of its annual Business Intelligence Use Case Awards, to be presented Tuesday, October 1st at the 2013 Informer User Conference (ICON). Awards are presented to customers for best deployment scenarios that demonstrate the useful and creative ways in which they are using Informer for analytics, business process improvements, and decision making.
The grand prize winner, chosen from many excellent submissions, is Kara Bosch from Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC. Entrinsik congratulates Ms. Bosch and her team. Congratulations also to the other winning teams who submitted entries and who will be making presentations at ICON on how they utilized Informer in innovative ways to save time and money.
The ten total Award winners are:
- Kara Bosch at Central Piedmont Community College
- Nichole Greenwood at Westminster College
- Donna Hewitt at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Jeff Jones at Fresno Pacific University
- Noelle Hurley at St. Xavier University
- John Bowker at Valparaiso University
- Randy Miller at Wilkes Community College
- Jeffrey Butera at Hampshire College
- Joel Brubaker at Cape Fear Community College
- Ron Darschewski at Elmhurst College