Reality V15.1 has been released
The Reality V15.1 has been released for both Linux and Windows platforms. The following is a list of fixes found in this update:
- Correct restore of non-Dptr items into SYSTEM.
- Prevents error messages being displayed during verbs such as FIND when querying SQL-VIEW files for item-ids that do not obey SQL rules.
- Solaris: Mount shadow fails fsck on zfs file system
- Resize existing AFS files during ACCOUNT-RESTORE
- Windows: Cannot create a database using realfstab
- Prevents RIF abort when SQL compiles "SELECT *". Now reports "Column '*'' not found".
- Add ability to import .reg file
- Windows: realdump can hang trying to freeze the database
- Enable mini web server to support % escape in URL and pdf documents.
- Skip logoff messages when aborted by RDB
- Correct problems with updates of partial indexes.
- Fix sporadic issue where SP-JOBS fails to open jobs file
- GET-LIST could display incorrect list length.
- Allow PERFORM or EXECUTE to optionally input from dynamic array data.
- Fix verification of multi clog save to remote tape
- Enable HTTPS to access non validated server
realprof fails to return any data
realevent fails to send notification emails
- Correct OPTIMUM-FRAME-SIZE and OPTIMUM-MODULO TCL verbs.
- Fix netadmin list all hosts with large number of hosts.
- Enhance SYS-UPDATE error recovery.