Rocket Software Announced Rocket Mobile for MultiValue
Rocket® Mobile for MultiValue (MV) is a mobile application development and deployment platform designed for customers who rely on Rocket MultiValue application platforms (U2 and D3). It allows you to leave your proven applications in-place, repurpose, and transform them into new, secure mobile applications. There's no time-consuming rewrites or loss of code functionality.
- Integration/REST: Allows you to encapsulate your D3 and U2 data and business logic into server-side objects that can be exposed via RESTful services.
- Easy Development: Provides an intuitive wireframe application builder-just drag and drop widgets from the palette into the builder to design your mobile application.
- Offline Support: Requires no permanent connection to server; stores enterprise data in the mobile device cache so users can work without reception.
- Identity Management: Provides LDAP integration for defining role or group-based control for access to applications and data.
- Application Management: Enables administrators to see all apps that are built, manage all versions, and know what versions customers are using.
- Analytics: Provides built-in monitoring and reporting of application, user behavior, and mobile device statistics to increase the success of mobile application adoption.