Revelation Software announces the release of OpenInsight Development Suite 10.0
Revelation Software today announced the availability of the latest release of OpenInsight Development Suite (OI) 10. OI 10 provides the following new and/or improved components:
- New IDE - OpenInsight 10 includes a brand new IDE, visually similar to modern application development tools, yet still designed for the MultiValue developer. Each of the product's designers, for forms, tables, reports and all others are now contained into a single, cohesive workspace.
- Arev64 - The next generation of our Advanced Revelation emulator, utilizing the full power and capabilities of modern 64-bit architectures.
- User and Data Security - With increased concerns about security and privacy, including upcoming GDPR requirements, a number of enhancements and changes have been made to strengthen data security.
- Management Console - The OpenInsight Management Console is a browser-based database management tool for system administrators.
- Git Integration - OpenInsight's repository based environment is integrated to the Git source code management system.
- Universal Driver 5 .1 - 64-bit and VSS capability.
"This release of OpenInsight is revolutionary", said Mike Ruane, President/CEO Revelation Software, "We've rewritten nearly every bit of code in the product, from the interface with the user, to the reporting tools, and the speed of the indexing routines."
Also included in OI 10 are a number of enhancements for the MultiValue Base Filing System (MVBFS), Cloud Based Filing System (CBFS), NetOI/RevDotNet, OIPI.Net/OIPI, SQL Connector, Editor ++/Basic+, OECGI4 and CTO.
"The improvements to our O4W robustness is a huge breakthrough", said Robert Catalano, Director of Sales, Revelation Software. "Our new WYSISYG Form Designer makes creating responsive browser-based applications much easier, and much more intuitive."
OpenInsight Development Suite 10 is available from Revelation Software, or through their network of resellers. See Revelation.com for details.