MVSP .NET API
This is a simplified .NET API that allows developers to build applications using the latest versions of Visual Studio .NET. This API can be used to develop applications in any Visual Studio .NET development language, including C#, C++ and Visual Basic.
- Supports the latest versions of Visual Studio .NET (2005 and above)
- Execute TCL commands and capture the results
- Execute AQL queries and return results in a structured array
- Call Pick/BASIC subroutines and invoke a Windows application upon return
- Support for file read, readu, write, writeu, delete, release, select, readnext, root, key
- Support for multi-value functions: count, dcount, delete, extract, field, swap, insert, replace