mvBase Version 3.1 for Windows Platform
TigerLogic is pleased to announce the release of mvBase version 3.1, a minor release update based on a highly collaborative effort with their customers.
What's New in mvBase 3.1
Key new features in this release include:
- Increased the number of processes and lines to 2,048.
- Enhanced spooler support by increasing the number of form queues to 1,500 and printers to 1,000.
- Enhanced the mvWorkstation component by adding support for a connection startup string to use on a telnet connection that is sent to the mvServer before any user input.
- Raised the number of variables in a mvBasic program to over 15,000.
- Enhanced the licensing scheme to support multiple user connections for a single user license for both mvTerm and telnet clients (connecting the local mvBase Workstation component) on Windows Terminal Services.
mvBase 3.1 is supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Important Information: With mvBase 3.1, all mvWorkstation components must be from the 3.1 release. It is no longer possible to use prior versions of the mvWorkstation component.
For complete mvBase 3.1 enhancements and resolutions, please refer to the product Documentation page on TigerLogic's website.