Ladybridge Systems Released version 3.3-2 of QM
Release 3.3-2 of the QM MultiValue Database is now available for download. This is a minor release containing items requested by our users plus some minor bug fixes.
- The command stack editor now includes a command .C- to undo an immediately preceding .C operation.
- The L conversion code now has an option to count display width instead of characters on ECS mode systems.
- The MCN and MC/N conversion codes now have an option (MCN- and MC/N-) to treat a leading minus sign as a numeric character.
- The QUERY.STR.COMP.ALL setting of the OPTION command causes all relational operators applied to right aligned data items to be performed as string comaprisons.
- The QMBasic FOR EACH loop construct has been extended to allow specification of an alternative delimiter character.
- The QMBasic SIGNAL() function and corresponding SYSTEM(1062) function allow creation of simple cross-process signalling mechanisms such as might be useful to shut down a phantom process.
- The QMBasic TRIMW() function trims whitespace characters. On ECS mode systems, this is in line with the Unicode definition.
- A configuration option has been added to ban creation of private QMNet server definitions that have the same name as a public definition and could therefore weaken security by redirecting a connection.