Rocket iCluster 7.1 TR2 Released!
Rocket Software announces the release of Rocket iCluster 7.1 Technical Refresh 2. This Technical Refresh is available immediately for customer download and provides a number of new enhancements and product features that make the product even easier to administer. Some of these new features include:
- Mobile monitor to allow monitoring and operating the product from any smartphone, tablet or device with an HTML5 browser
- Full Cluster Monitor to provide monitoring of replication groups regardless of their primary node from a single screen
- Reporting menu including new reports for replication coverage, configuration, group status, journal analysis etc.
- Support for auto configuration of Help Systems products for high availability
- Support for IPV6 addresses, Materialized Query Tables and selective replication of IBM job schedule entries
- Support for IBM i 7.2
- Freedom to have physical files with cross logical files (logical files in different libraries than the physical file) in different replication groups