Mercury Flash V5.1.2 Released
Paradigm Systems has announced the release of version 5.1.2 of their UniVerse and UniData database management system Mercury Flash.
Some of the improvements you will find in Flash 5.1.2:
- Improved Master Scheduler with custom user fields and the ability to allow/deny verbs
- Improved early warning system alerts when:
- UDT or UV License usage approaches capacity
- LCT usage approaches capacity
- When a record lock exceeds a present time limit. (UniData only at this time.)
- Two-factor authentication using TOTP, SMS or PIN number.
- Restrict IPs from accessing Mercury Flash.
- AntiScan detects vulnerability scans and locks out IPs.
- Customize web page headers for security purposes
- New desktop widget available for monitoring your system at a glance.
- Improved file resizing keeps files tuned correctly, longer
Mercury Flash is the state-of-the-art web based management console specifically designed for the UniVerse and UniData databases. Mercury Flash version 5 was released in July of 2018 and over the past year it has experienced incredible growth and acceptance in the community and has quickly become the go to solution for U2 database management and tuning.