Not all of us have Marketing Departments. If your marketing is
do-it-yourself, you should be reading this to learn about all the latest
marketing terms and what they mean to your business.
Well established and respected company in Ventura County, CA is seeking a seasoned Pick Developer to join their team. The Pick Developer will be responsible for: supporting the Pick environment with programming needs for enhancements and new software applications. The Pick Developer will work closely with the leadership and I.T. teams and be responsible for project development and management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick/D3 programming and ability to work with associated tools.
- Working knowledge/experience in fully integrated ERP systems.
- Create, test, debug and implement high quality Pick programs, subroutines and other solutions within the Pick/D3 environment.
- Support Pick applications through structured programming, documentation, design and code reviews.
- Solve problems effectively and in a fast paced environment.
- A thorough understanding of structured programming techniques to create highly effective readable code with solid documentation.
- Able to handle all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Generates innovative and evolutionary ideas for performance and business improvements.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs, then develop and document those new business applications.
- Formulate overall business strategy.
- Project management of system software enhancements, in addition to development and implementation of new software programming.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be dependable, detail oriented, organized, and flexible with the ability to continuously prioritize and manage time.
- Must have five or more years of programming experience within the Pick, D3, UniVerse or UniData environment.
- Self starter that can work well in a team environment.
- Sensitive company issues must be held confidential.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English and have the ability to communicate with all levels of users.
- Full time; no H1.
- Technical verification test may be required.
- Verifiable references.
- Competitive wages (based on experience).
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Health insurance.
- Annual company profit sharing.
Contact: Kevin Marshall @ Technical Resource Group - 949.296.8380 x801
We are looking for recommendations for session topics as well as
new speakers. Interested people should submit your requests by
Sept 30th, 2014.
Kore Technologies announced its corporate membership with
EDUCAUSE as part of its ongoing commitment to higher education.
The Challenge: Lack of user-friendly reporting and
overdependence on IT
A critical aspect of growing the business is staying current
with new technology. "Every piece of mail is tracked with a
code. Mail is becoming a high-tech operation and it is a huge
benefit for our customers that they don't have to deal with the
consequential issues involved," says Dilbeck.