In part two of this series, Peggy and Jeff will guide us to a better
understanding of the hashing mechanism, from modulo and separation, all the
way to overflow and resizing.
Established in 1954, GM Nameplate specializes in the custom design and manufacture of branding components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels; electronic input devices such as membrane switches and bio-sensors, rubber keypads and touch screens; decorated and molded plastic components; value added assemblies; and large format digital graphics. GMN is recognized worldwide as a leading international manufacturer, which provides products and services that exceed customer expectations every time.
GMN is a privately owned company with corporate headquarters in Seattle, Washington. The company employs nearly 1,000 individuals throughout facilities in California, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oregon, Washington (2), and Asia (2).
We are currently looking for a Multi-Value Business Programmer
Please apply at
Develops, writes and maintains complex programs in a multi-value database environment. Works with other systems analysts to identify and resolve technical programming problems. May help train less experienced programmers to code, modify, test, and debug programs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Codes, tests, and debugs complex application programs.
- Develops functional specifications and logic designs.
- Prepares record formats and documentation for application modules.
- Designs and codes multiphase program structures and utility routines.
- Estimates programming resource requirements and participates in project planning and scheduling.
- Contributes to the improvement of existing programming techniques and applications.
- Provides assistance, instruction, and direction to less experienced applications programmers.
- Communicate with other programmers as well as end users.
- Provides assistance integrating various applications with company multi-value ERP system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Proven record to be able to work under pressure.
- High degree of concentration and the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Ability to understand existing programs and modify other peoples work when necessary.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol-free and smoke-free work place. We are a drug free workplace following federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact
We at International Spectrum (Nathan, Tracey, and Clif)
would like to wish you a happy and safe holiday season. We
appreciate your readership and participation in the MultiValue
Market and in International Spectrum events. We hope you have a
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukah! Joyous Kwanzaa! and a Happy New
The monthly payment option allows companies to combine their
conference registration and hotel room nights into a low monthly
Entrinsik Inc. announced its inclusion in the Data Discovery &
Visualization Business Intelligence TrustMap published by
Ladybridge Systems announces release 3.4-0 with many new
performance enhancements and features.