UniVerse 11.3.5 is Now Available
The Rocket MV team is pleased to announce the release of UniVerse 11.3.5 on January 5th.
UniVerse 11.3.5 is a maintenance release focused on supportability, stability, and performance.
Here is a summary of what is new and improved in UniVerse 11.3.5:
- Spooler subsystem performance boost reducing print job duration and response time by up to 90%
- Ability to switch users without logout via GCI functionality eliminating additional user steps and admin
- Replication protocol level enhancement enabling a subscriber to accept replication logs from older publisher versions making upgrades easier
- Replication logging improvement providing actual and expected LSN numbers to help diagnose the cause of an invalid log sequence
- Python v3.11 upgrade so you can leverage current Python packages and modules
- Linux 9 certification
- AIX 7.3 certification
Additionally, UniVerse 11.3.5 contains a total of 70 bug fixes and 15 enhancements encompassing audit logging, Python, replication, security, encryption, and more. Full details on these changes can be found in the 11.3.5 Release Notes.