Tampa 2020 - 20th to 23rd April, 2020
Companies have moved to using PDF to send invoices and product catalogsto their customers these days. Most business applications require youto print or display PDF and then hand enter the data. Join David tosee how to scrape the data directly from PDFs and import it into yourBusiness systems without hand entry.
This session will focus on different aspects of modernizing an existing application. Modernization isn’t just one thing, but a lot of little things. Every application and company needs different modernization features.
This session will look these features:
- Mixing Green Screen and GUI
- Outlook and Excel Integration
- CRM presentation of Customer Information and Communications
- Computer Telephone Integration (CTI) -Who is on the phone and what their information is?
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Document Management
- BlockChain Smart-Contract Example
- Augmented Reality Example
- And much More